Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Better Moment

I'm better this evening. Joshua and I spent the day running errands, getting groceries etc. Joshua picked up Asa in the early afternoon and Mom and Papa picked me up for my biopsy. I was scared, but it was OK. The mammogram after was actually worse. The "tumor" could be seen on the mammogram, but couldn't be seen last year. So very important ladies to get a mammogram yearly. I'm better emotionally tonight. I've spent a few hours with Asa and we named one of his soccer action figures "chemotherapy guy" because he's bald. Asa told me that chemotherapy guy's hair will grow in after treatment is over. LOL He's only 4, but oh so in tune what is going on around us. Emotions are running rampant over here at our house.

I'm very tired. I hope to have the pathology report tomorrow, no later than Friday. I'm praying that it is OK. If not, then that's OK too. See? I'm doing better! Being bi-polar is a breeze compared to this roller coaster of emotions.

I love my family and my husband and my son so much. I have a lot to live for.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Amen to that sister!

Alaska Family said...

Hi, we are praying for you, that was a cute remark from Asa. :)
We cant wait until things are even better for you,and know they will be, hopefully soon! All our love.

Tracey said...

Praying!!! ALOT!

We love you!!

Jill said...

Love to you all, Trina.

Grama said...

You are amazing. I love you so much. You have raised a loving sensitive and very smart young man. I know he's only 4 1/2 but he is so mature. I'm so glad to hear Josh gets sosme time with you two. That in itself is a blessing. Please make sure we know what foods you like and don't like for our dinners. Hugs kisses and prayers for all of you.

Rhonda said...

You are so blessed

Sonia said...

We love you, Trina! You are in our prayers every day!