Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF - Soccer edition

Tomorrow is Asa's first game of the season! YIPPEE! Yesterday was practice and the weather was so bad. Asa was literally soaked from his hips down. I had to strip him and he rode nekked on the way home! I did put a blanket over him :)

Sissy is sick with an ear infection and it's really bad. She went to the doctor on Tuesday and is on her way with Mom right now. She just moans and moans and looks terrible. I hope she feels better tonight.

Asa and Valentina are at Grama Sandi's this afternoon. Asa was so excited to see her. He felt robbed on Tuesday since I MADE him run errands with me instead.

The weather is supposed to change here starting tomorrow. Forecast is 60 degrees tomorrow, sunny, and by Monday, it's supposed to be 75 degrees! It has made me optimistic for now. We'll see if it happens.

I am going to Goldendale next week over night with Mama, Papa and the kids. Mom told Asa that while they were doing landscape work there, that they found a large hole near the trees and she thinks it's where the Easter Bunny lives. Asa is curious. I am too :)

I will have a lot of pictures from tomorrows game and if the weather is great, there will be more of the weekend too. I just hope that Cameo feels better.

Shake N Bake!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Yay for soccer!!! Brooklyn says she wants to play soccer, but I feel she'd rather take ballet. She certainly loves to dance. We've had snow the last few days with a lot of rain as well. Erik said that according to the weather report we should get high 50's to 60's next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Tracey said...

Can't wait for soccer pics...I have missed them! Tell Cams to feel better too:(

We are supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow:(

Anonymous said...

Tell Cameo I said I hope she feels better real soon.. ear infections are so disabling.. Yeah soccer season is here, that means nice weather is just around the corner.
Wow the Easter Bunny is alive and well and lives in Goldendale, in a hole under a tree in your parents yard? who knew? I wonder if you will find all his eggs he has worked so hard to paint and get ready hidden out there? keep us posted as I do not want this to be a news at 11 update on the news channel..
Love and hugs for a safe weekend and week and if I don't talk with you before then.. Happy Easter to all of you.
MT









MT 11

Grama said...

Yeah soccer. Tell Asa Grama bought a soccer ball (nerf) so we can practice here too.
Love the idea of EB living in Goldendale. Seems to be the grandfathers favorite place.
When are you going to Goldendale???
Love to all and prayers for Sissy. We miss her blogs. Glad to see yours.